• Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

19' Skin Contact Pinot Gris

$32.00Price

2019, Birdwood ~ Adelaide Hills 'Skin Contact' Pinot Gris

 

Single site, vineyard and pick, split into three fermentations- 40% carbonic maceration, the other 60% was crushed and de-stemmed, moved into the press where the free run was separated to tank, with the remaining grapes moved back into an open fermenter. Skin contact fermentation pressed after 7 days, carbonic maceration pressed after 2.5 weeks. Unfiltered, Minimal sulphites used without any other fining agents or additions.

 

80 doz. made

 

13.7% ABV